1. Make sure to remain behind the yellow line to avoid any possible accidents.
2. Once the train has come to a complete stop, enter by means of the most direct route, more specifically, the closest door.
3. Once you have entered, you must pay close attention to the dispersion of individuals on the train.
4. Walk towards the area containing the least amount of passengers. Avoid sitting directly beside another individual if possible.
5. If available, make your way towards an empty seat which accommodates three people.
6. Avoid the middle seat at all costs. Choose one of the seats situated at the extremities of the train, and best if you have a view of something engaging such as the subway map to show the stops if unfamiliar, or a text rich add, or an entertaining character.
7. Check if anything is on the seat or if there are any odors in the vicinity before sitting.
8. If all is clear, sit down and get comfortable, you have found the optimal seat.